What I’m doing now…
Here’s what I’m working on:
18 more paintings in the series “Blue Ridge Views” – small canvases of mountain views.
My wife and I are managing 3 vacation rentals in South Asheville, NC—and we love it!
I’m currently reading:
The Art of Gathering by Priya Parker
Pitch Anything by Oren Klaff
The Bullet Journal Method by Ryder Carroll
Also, I’m dialing in on my Instagram presence. Check it out!
My Word of the Year for 2019 is ACTION.
In 2019 I focus on 5 things:
1. My Daily Ritual – I’m the kind of person who gets up at 6:00 AM every day.
2. Artwork Production – I’m the kind of person who paints every day.
3. Artwork Promotion – I’m the kind of person who shares my artwork.
4. Spending time with friends and family – Because they’re the ones that make it all worthwhile.
5. Exercise, Fitness and Recovery – Healthy routines & habits
Many thanks to the following people for the ideas and inspiration for this page and its content.
Peter Bregman (author of 18 Minutes)
Dan Heath (co-authors of Switch and other books)
Leo Babauta (of Zen Habits)