What I’m doing now…
Here’s what I’m working on:
More paintings in the series “Blue Ridge Views” – large canvases of mountain views.
My wife and I are managing 3 vacation rentals in South Asheville, NC—and we love it!
I’m currently reading Building a Storybrand by Donald Miller.
Also, I’m working on my Instagram presence.
My Word of the Year for 2018 is GRATITUDE.
In 2018 I’m going to focus on 5 things.
1. My Daily Ritual – I’m the kind of person who gets up at 6:00 AM every day.
2. Artwork Production – I’m the kind of person who paints every day.
3. Artwork Promotion – I’m the kind of person who shares my artwork.
4. Spending time with friends and family – Because they’re the ones that make it all worthwhile.
5. Exercise, Fitness and Recovery – Healthy routines & habits
Many thanks to the following people for the ideas and inspiration for this page and its content.
Peter Bregman (author of 18 Minutes)
Dan Heath (co-authors of Switch and other books)
Leo Babauta (of Zen Habits)
WinCalendar.com for the calendar template